Before you contact Tokyo Psychiatrist Douglas Berger, please take a look at our most common inquiries list.
How to work as a Psychologist/Counselor in Japan: Click here
- Referral Requests: The Meguro Counseling Center can effectively provide Skype or Phone counseling for persons living far from the Tokyo area, but does not have a referral service function for face-to-face counseling in various locations.
- Inquiries from third parties: We are happy to see persons referred through employers, insurance companies, EAPs, etc., however, the person in question needs send us a mail from our website.
- Medications in Japan: The Center can not provide specific information in an e-mail on what type of medical care is available in Japan, or how to procure medications that are not available in Japan, out of context to your needs. All persons need to be interviewed in a session in order to recommend an appropriate plan of care after these needs are carefully assessed. These interviews may be conducted by phone or Skype for persons coming from overseas or located outside the Tokyo area. Note that few of the medications used for ADD/ADHD overseas are available in Japan, and some are illegal to have or bring into Japan. The Meguro Counseling Center can discuss the options available for ADD/ADHD treatment in Japan in a scheduled session.
- Information Requests: Many persons request information for an article, class project, documentary, pharmaceutical marketing, career advice, how to become a counselor, etc. Please note that provision of such information would be a professional service, the exact fees of which would be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Hiring Plans & Internships: The Meguro Counseling Center does not currently have an internship program, new hiring plan, or a program for observation/volunteers.
Douglas Berger psychiatrist Tokyo looks forward to hearing from you.
The best ways to contact Douglas Berger psychiatrist Tokyo are listed below.
Please read the “Common Topics of Inquiry” section above to see if these issues pertain to your needs.
Dr. Douglas Berger psychiatrist Tokyo is located in the Shibuya-Ebisu area of central Tokyo, 5 minutes walk from Yutenji Station, three stops from Shibuya Station on the Toyoko Line (20-minutes direct from Ikebukuro and Saitama on the Fukutoshin line), or 2 stops from Ebisu Station on the Hibiya Subway Line, or 10-minutes by taxi from Ebisu Station which is on the Hibiya Subway Line and the JR Yamanote Line.
- Therapy Hours: by appointment and include mornings starting at 8:15am until 12:00pm, and evenings from 6:45pm until 11:15pm Monday through Thursday, and mornings 8:15am until 12:00pm on Friday, Saturday, and national holidays.
- Fees: The Meguro Counseling Center strives to maintain therapy costs as low as possible. Overhead costs are kept to a minimum, and clients are seen as infrequently as optimal care will allow (usually once or twice a month). Please inquire about the current fee structure.
- Further Details: See the Practice Details Page for this counseling service in Tokyo Japan.
Contact Information: Douglas Berger Tokyo Psychiatrist
- Send E-mail inquiries with the E-mail Submission Form. Please provide your telephone numbers (home, work, and cellular) if you send an e-mail. All inquiries will be replied to promptly. Please call if you do not receive a reply within 2 days, as the server may be down on occasion.
- Telephone: 03-3716-6624 (+81-3-3716-6624 outside of Japan) for inquiries on counseling and psychotherapy. Long distance/International professional phone consultation by appointment is also available. Please leave a message on the answering machine, most calls will be returned within a few hours, up to 10:45pm, unless requested otherwise. Also, please note that as your call may be forwarded to a mobile phone, you may need to wait a few seconds for transfer, and because of this there is no fax function.
Feel free to reach-out to Dr. Berger if you or someone close to you is in need.